Wednesday, September 13, 2006

For Danielle!

Shooting at Le Parking NightClub!

How much better can it get? Shoot in a Nightclub i go every Thursday and Sunday... dancing to Madonna's song! LOL... with Two Hot Girls (that kissed me all over) and 80 extras! LOL... I love my job! Hey Danielle this is for you! LOL... Look at the monitors or at the camera man... you will find me!

(this is the scene where my girlfriend Nicole (Melanie Venne) dumps me and gives herself to the arms of the Killer)

Its HOT!...

3 comments:

sammyray said...

Hell, this video right here for this Madonna song is ten times better than the video shit she put out a few months ago for it.

Note to Madonna: You are not twenty years old anymore. Yes you are still beautiful and flexible, but you are 45 years old. GROW UP.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to look at you with all the camera ,,,different the Sunday & thursday night we there...tank you to share that moment with me....Daniellexxx

Anonymous said...

Shut Up!!!! I'm so Pissed, I can't see Paulo on that Damned monitor. I don't want to see those 2 women!!!! I want 2 see PAULO working his stuff on the dance floor!!!