Monday, September 11, 2006

Strech Till The Sky Touch!


New York, its the second day of the most fashionable week of the year (it comes actually twice a year)...
If i could do with my body what i do with my mind, i would strech, strech to the point that i could be everywhere at the same time...
I wish i could strech to be in Lisbon, strech to be in Montreal, strech to be in Tokyo, strech to be in Luanda, strech to be in Ottawa, strech to be in Switzerland, strech and more strech...
With the most beautifull people in the world, the edgy fashion, the stylists, the models, the artists... i wish i could strech to be somewhere else, but still be here...
In the early days of the cold winter, in between break ups and make ups, dress and undress, party and rest... i wish i could strech to be somewhere else, but still be here...
Strech to be big to the point that the whole world had a part of me... bigger than a rainny cloud but brighter than the sun...
Strech to be with me, and strech to be with you...
Strech... and i'm streching, till the sky touch!

I'M SO TIRED!

Soundtrack: Just a Breath Away, by: Nadirah Shakoor

2 comments:

sammyray said...

Damn, you aren't STRETCHING all the way to St. Louis :(

Oh well...you're thin enough as it is.

I liked this entry :) Poetic :)

I just hope that isn't you in that picture. And if it is, then please tell me you burned those gold boots LOL

Love ya brotha

Anonymous said...

Hola !!! M.Paulo you cant stretch enough to be in Montreal but we thing about you...I stretch a Kiss to you...Daniellexxx