Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nothing Compares to Me???





Why people always has to compare you to somebody else? Why can't people just accept you as an individual? Is being authentic, nowadays, such hard thing? or is it, that even if you are, there is always another one like you? As my career takes off, i've had always been compared to someone else... When i started singing several times people compared me to: Michael Jackson, Prince, George Michael and Justin Timberlake! As for the looks to: Maxwell, Lenny Kravitz... and now... Rafa (New Wave) and Darryl Stevens (Noah's Arc)! But... this has gotten to a level that even the press comments! Not only that... being around brazilians they think i'm Rafa, being around americans they think i'm Noah, i bet, if they were in Portugal or Angola, people would think they are me! LOL... even Mito and Joshua (both my very good friends)... look like me LOL... Truth is... They are all Hot Black Men with a Wicked Style and the AFRO (hair)... The good thing is: "any of these Men are a Story of Sucess"... I should also say: "i respect all of them, but i never followed any of them".
P.S.: I've met all of them (expect Prince), I've bonded with most of them (expect Michael Jackson), i have to say that i totally understand why they are the FINEST.
Soundtrack: Black Men United, by: Keith Sweath, R. Kelly, Brian McNight, Gerard Levert and Stokley

7 comments:

sammyray said...

Ugh....you retard.

No matter how physically attractive someone is, the minute they start bragging about themselves, they become ugly.

Next time you let your heart do the talking, take away its mirror first!

LOL

Souleasterpop... said...

by the way when i put "LOL" (laughing out loud) means "LOL"... saying, i'm actually making fun of myself!...
read it over! Fucktard!

sammyray said...

Hmmmm...you write LOL in your entry and you're joking.

I write LOL at the end of my response and I am serious.

It was not an ugly comment. It was a joke.

I may not be as beautiful as you LOL, but I am at least smart enough to discern a joke.

Wake up, fucktard. LOL

Anonymous said...

Paulo, they wish...
=P

abraço
Rui/plim

Anonymous said...

Ugly, Smugly, Cute, Poot
Stop looking at yourself in the mirror! Look at yourself through the eyes of the beholder, the World!

Anonymous said...

Which You though??? Aren't there about 4 or 5 of you, all with different history, etc.

Song: Psychotic BumpSchool by Bootsy Collins

SlipOn said...

a