Monday, September 18, 2006

Heritage... Sonia Bucur!




This is my baby... Sonia Bucur... she is only 3 years old and she is already following the steps of her older cousin: ME! Sonia is the daughter of my Mom youngest sister, Dina, who inspired me at the early age, she used to love Michael Jackson, her "on stage" name was Dina Dickson, she was a Great Dancer! I remenber going to her room full of posters and colourfull lights, i would put a blue wig and dance with her, sometimes holding a George Michael (real size) poster... i think i just knew when i was 4 years old, that he was Gay! LOL... Even tho life took Dina away of the stage, she fell in love with an UN soldier, Dan Bucur and now she has two kids, Andre (11 yo) and Sonia that is only 3 years old and is already following her mom steps, my aunt tell me, that its me, that inspire her, i think its only fair... cuz i followed her too!
Sonia is already a tv star, she is great! She sings and dances and she is a very smart girl, i just watched a tv show were the host asked her: "Who is your Prince?" and she said: "My father!"
the host asked why, she said: "cuz my father and mom give me a lot of caress". She has de most espontaneous and crazy answers, like one day she was in bus with her mom, and a woman asked her: "who do you look like? your mom or your dad?" and she rapidly said: "I look like Madonna, she is my friend" LOL... My aunt thinks i teach her that, but i am so far away... i do like Madonna, its so Cliche! (duh) But the reason why she said that, after i asked her... she explained to me that she has blue eyes and neither her mother or father do! LOL... Madonna does!
Its funny when Sonia came to visit, she asked me to put the Madonna video: "Primo poe a Madonna" (cousin play madonna) in baby talk sounds like: "Kashi pay Madonna"... I would play "hung up" or "sorry" but if i changed to "american life" or any other Madonna song she would say: "Polo peesh ca you pay Madonna" (Paulo please can you play Madonna), it was playing, i think she just dont recognize the old Madonna. It was Wicked! I laughed so much the day i played accidently Shakira, "hips dont lie", and she started dancing... i was so surprised, how can a 3 year old dance like that, and know already so much about pop Culture?!
Sonia calls herself: "Princess" she is all in One... she said it in Public: "one day i'm Cinderella, sometimes i'm Barbie, Floribela, Snow White and my room is always Pink"
I mean, she is adorable! She also mentioned that she always smells good! You can already tell she is a DIVA! If you meet Sonia, she is so friendly she will come to your lap with no hesitation, and if she likes you she will hold you, and ask you: "do you love me?".
Also once, after pre-school, she got home all excited... and she went straight up to her mom and said: "Mom today my friend gave me a tongue kiss (french kiss)"... My aunt got a lil nervous, worried, she didnt know how to react to the new, she is 3 years old, so my aunt relaxed and asked: "who is that mate of yours? and how was it a tongue kiss?"
To which Sonia responded: " Its Daniel, he put his tongue out and kissed my cheeck... you see a tongue kiss" LOL...
I could go for days, with Sonia... my lil princess!
I cant wait to see her grow and stand for "Dakota Fenning"... LOL...
Sonia you did Great on your first tv show!
Beijos Grandes do Pimo! Com muitas Saudades!
>Sonia proudly calls me Meu Primo (my cousin), but i'm the only one she calls that way! All the others she calls them by the name! Why? cuz she used to see me everyday on a Tv Show i did in Portugal... and everytime i showed up she would scream: "he is my cousin, he is my cousin"... LOL... Kids!
Soundtrack: Hung Up, by: Madonna.

2 comments:

sammyray said...

Sonia, you're GORGEOUS, a more beautiful diva than Madonna and Uncle Paulo put together!!!!!

By the way, Uncle Paulo, lose that nasty tongue piercing. LOL

Santorini said...

Wow to strange :))
My name is Daniel Bucur my ex wife is name is Doina and my daughter is 3 yo and he's name is Sonia Bucur. :))))