Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Music Video!

I Wish That I...

Looking through my old stuff... look what i found! My first video! There are so many wrong things with it! LOL... but i love it! Cuz its the begginning of it all, once me, Bart and Eduardo, decided to do a video at the beach in Algarve-Portugal!... This video plays on MTV/base in Africa till today! And was #1 in Cape-Verde! How Funny is That! If they only knew that all we had was a small camera, and a radio with batteries that died and i had to be singing with no sound! LOL... well... Good Times Good Times! Oh and i never met the girls, they were Eduardo friends... actresses from Italia, one of them had a hearing problem... thank you guys!

6 comments:

sammyray said...

Hmmm...instructive.

I didn't like some of the pictures I saw of you recently when you shaved your hair off, but I think it looks pretty cool on you in black and white LOL

The song almost lulls you into a trance. It's the first time I have ever heard it.

The video seems to have almost no meaning at all LOL but the mood is melancholy and several of the shots fit this mood.

Nice job Paulo :)

Souleasterpop... said...

LOL... most of people likes me better with short hair tho... but uhm... i was very young, i kind of look older tho! I love this song... I Wish That I... that was the name of my first cd!...

Thanks Ray!

sammyray said...

People in general just like black men bald....in fact, a girl I know was talking to some people about that last night LOL

Now white guys bald...um, gross.

sammyray said...

People in general prefer black men to be bald...in fact, a girl I know was saying last night how hot black men are when they are bald.

Now, white guys bald....just gross.

Souleasterpop... said...

yeah! well its so stereotypical! But uhm let me tell you i always crush white boys with bald heads! and ears pierced! But see... Channing Tatum, Wentworth Miller! and other ones... i dont think is Gross! White Boys with black attitude are Great!

Anonymous said...

Yes very different Paulo!!compare to long hair you look older for sure!!