Monday, August 14, 2006

Child-Less Mother... (the empty baby carriege)


Wasnt i at the station to take the bus back to Ottawa to live this...
4.20pm i got to the station, straight to the line to get my bus ticket to go home...
4.40pm i got the ticket... i decided to go for a smoke... and as i cant smoke in, anywhere in north-america, i had to leave the station... at the door there was this middle eastern family... a woman with a baby in her lap, 3-4 months old, a girl holding her legs, 2-3 years old (she smiled at me), and a man, smoking, i suppose the father of the children, and a baby car...
i lighten my cigarrette, and got distracted with two hot women that were standing by me... i sit in my bag and noticed that the family wasnt there anymore... but the baby car had been left by my side...
I stood up to see if i could find them, when... the woman suddenly opens the door, so abruptly that it almost hits my face... she had a terrorized face, she looked scared... she said a couple of words, i wasnt able to understand... and then she went in again, running...
I thought: "is she missing her daughter?".
She came back out, shouting, screaming... the name i cannot reproduze... shouting, screaming so loud i couldnt help but think for short seconds: " she would be a great vocalist..."
The father also shows up and starts screaming at her... he was dead scared and uspet.
She goes down on her knees., with the baby on her lap, hitting his little head against the concrete ground... the bus station was suddenly awaken... a little girl was missing!
She yelled with the highest note her diafragme could soustain, and with all the air and strengh of her lungs...
"MY CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD"
"MY CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD"
My whole body skin felt like little Evarest Mountains, i had this enormous chill up my spine... tears came into my eyes to see the suffering in the voice and face of that woman...
People all over... people trying to help... some wondering out loud: "is this for real or is this an act, was her daughter kidnapped, or is it a terrorist attack programe?" (i heard)... this tall black dread locked man with glasses came to me: "have you seen her daugther, was she here, was she taking by anyone"... i said: "they were just here but they went in... "
Cops, people, the hot women, the man holding her babies head so it wouldnt hit the ground...
Terror... we couldnt believe what was happenning... till... i see the father in the other side of the glassed door, coming with the girl in his lap, i go over the woman still shouting and i say:
"Look she is there.."
The father drop the girl, she run to her mom, the woman kisses her non-stop, the father smiles, the baby had no ideia of what was happenning... LOL... they all give this huge hug and walk to a corner.
They left the baby car behind... i took a pic... and then took it over to them.
5.07pm... shit, my bus? it was a five... i run to the gate 13... there was still people waitting in the line, but already boarding... ufff... thank god... but, suddenly the line stops, no more space in the bus...
a tall blond blue eyed girl in front of me, asked: "do you have any ideia of whats happenning?"
i said: "there is no more space in the bus"
she said: "are you kidding me, i have to take that bus, i paid to take the bus at 5pm not at 6pm"
i said: "your right"
Then the Bus-Driver said: "we only have 5 more spots free"
I counted i was exactly number:5, i waitted till the other 4 boarded, the driver went inside, came out and said: "there is only one more spot, its the last row, close to the washroom, do you want take that? normally i wouldnt..."
i said: "i have to take this bus, i dont care.."
he said: "ok"
i checked my bag, got in... ish... last row... the middle spot... in between two huge black male... i sit... my hangs on my lap holding my laptop bag, closed my eyes... and enjoyed the trip.

After a while travelling... i woke up, and i had my head on the shoulder of the man on my left side, he didnt look very happy, i felt so embaressed, i couldnt stop apolagizing.... SHIT

7.30pm Ottawa Station... my dad waitting for me... he made me an Update...
7.45pm home sweet home.
10.31pm Wasnt i home to share this with yall... LOL


Today my nephew had to take a couple of control shots, so he is not in the mood!

Sountrack: Review My Kisses, by Ari Gold.

No comments: