Friday, August 18, 2006

Naked in a NightClub! (the Craziest Story ever)


Fact! A couple of Months ago, May, i was in Toronto for a week of work, finishing exactly on a Sunday...
I had met new friends, the Shim sisters (Janet, Stacey and Gina), i was excited about it, they are from Korea, and i want to have Koreanegro kids, so you know... LOL...
It was prolly the week i did, the most this year, lots of different jobs, from comercial to ads, to videos, to fashion shows, i was even recording a tv show called, Degrassi- the next generation, and i was auditioning for HairSpray!
But for some reason, i couldnt stop partying either...
I partied like an animal from thursday to saturday, and i was also not sleeping properly cuz i had to work early mornings... sunday came i was still partying, and working... but it was the day i had to go back home, so i decided to take the bus at 12 (midnight) going back home.
Before that, after work, i called Janet and she said: "Paulo, go to CZ nightclub, and wait for me there, i ll go pick you up"
I said: "ok, i will be waitting there for ya"
and so i did... i went to the Bar and i had 2 beers while talking with a group of Brazilian girls.
and for my "Sadness", thats all i remenber... it was 7pm in the afternoon.
Next thing i know:
I was in the Hospital, with 3 cops in front of me, one of them a female, and a guy in white, i suppose a doctor... they were looking very concerned and trying to talk to me... i couldnt see clearly, it felt like i was dreaming, till i heard: "do you think he was raped?" (said the female cop).
Suddenly what felt like a dream, was my reality, yes, i really was in the hospital, and i wasnt dreaming of "sexy hot cops"in uniforms... it was my reality... not as great as it sounds tho!
I looked down my body, and i was wrapped in orange sheets, under that, i was butt naked, not even my underwear was there, i panic, i was shocked, i started to cry like... (my biggest fear in the world had just happenned: i was raped). The only thing i could say was: "Please help me".
They tried to calm me down (impossible mission at the time), they asked me if i could say what happenned, if i knew where i was... i said: "confort zone night club".
They looked at me like: Ok another one of those cases.
The doctor said: "i'm gonna take you to examination now, and the cops will do their job"
I kept crying...
The cops left, i went to the examination room... we got started!
(even tho i should prolly worry about other things, like diseases, i just couldnt deal with the ideia of having my "virgin ass" invaded by a stranger)
I let the doctor do their job!
Then he told me: "you were not raped, you are fine, the cops found you naked in the park, do you have any ideia of what happenned?"
While he said that i had a vision, like flashes in my mind: "a man hitting me on my stomach" the other: "me looking down to my red shoes while walking" and then another: "and old man with an ambulance"...
I never mention anything to him... i kept myself quiet, i wasnt sure!
and then he said: "... you came with the ambulance not long ago, your eyes were always openned but your brain was SHUT..."
That was like the CRAZIEST thing that i ever heard about me!
After a while:
The cops came back, the girl was holding a blue bag, she had a smily face, the guys were kind of gigling...
I thought: "do they think this is funny?"
One of the male cops said: "bro, you are fine, nothing happenned to you, you were not raped, you just drunk too much, and you started taking your clothes off in the club, and they kicked you out".
I looked at him like: "whatta hell are you saying?"
The female cop said: "yes, you took your pants off and put them under the speaker, your shirt you put above the bar, and then you took your underwear off and lay down on a couch they have there..."
FUCK, you know folks, i am not even the type of guy that takes the shirt of when i'm in the club, it doesnt matter how hot it is i always keep my clothes on, it all sounded ridiculous to me.
The cops handed me the blue bag, inside of it were my clothes, my phone, my wallet, everything. They said: "you go home and rest bro..." and left laughing.
I felt so Stupid, yeah, so embarassed... i said: "i didnt even drink that much, i had 2 beers"
The doctor asked me: "which day is today?"
I said: "The 18th?"
He explained: "yeah you see thats when your brain SHUT off, today is the 21st of May, you probably have been working hard, you are over exausted, and sometime your body reacts like that, even tho you thought you were fine to go party, your body needed rest, and as you didnt, your body did it itself, while you were at the club your brain went to sleep, you created your own "confort zone" (the same name as the club), i suppose your room, the places where you put your clothes, you transported them to the club, and the couch was your bed, and as you sleep naked, you got naked, exposed"...
I was Perplexed... but it all made a lot of sence to me!
I thought: "wow i'm going to bed before i start jerking off here too" LOL...
YEAH, i wasnt raped, but it was fucking scary.
He told me to have some vitamins: E and Omega 3... and get lots of Rest in the next days!
I called Janet, she was crazy looking for me...
When she came she was like: "Paulo what happenned to you? i tried talking to you in the club, but you wouldnt answer me, i thought you were upset cuz i was late..."
LOL... the shit that happens to me... hey, please dont tell this to the Press, ok? LOL... and oh... my blood was clean too!
My advice: "always make sure you get some rest".
Soundtrack: Party all the Time, by: Sharam.

2 comments:

OliverC said...

Aie aie aie
you just CANT STOP writing...you are outblogging me!!!! Lol
every day a new story...just like a soap opera...M&Acucar part II? Lol...keep on writing...I l-o-ve to read you PP

Anonymous said...

This is to much...reading it it's better then when you try to explain it...I will prbably react like the women cop????? It's a joke Baby...KissXX