Wednesday, August 30, 2006

QUICKY a la Francaise! (what a coincidence!)


I was spending a chill afternoon in the couch of my house watching French TV! Zapping in between "Canadian Idol, French Sitcoms, Oprah and The News", there it was, a face that caught my attention... a beautifull smile! He was the host of a tv show, interviewing two quebecois stars... i couldnt understand much, but there i was mesmorized by the energy and sympathy with which he was running his own show! I caught myself smiling several times, just by looking at him smile!
And thinking... "why i never meet people like that in the streets?" (i do meet them, they are all the friends i have) LOL... its true... but somehow, my day wasnt the best... after missing my trip to Paris! I was feeling like... i needed a friend... but far from home, and with my friends travelling... my only chance was going to the streets and see if i could eventually meet some new ones! (sometimes i'm needy like that)
After a long shower, enough lotion to hidrate my dry body skin, jeans, t-shirt and sandals... there i was looking fresh ready to have dinner with myself... yes, with myself!
I took a cab to Saint Laurent... the street was packed, the night was warm, everyone was friendly... i chose a restaurant to eat, by the look, ordered my food and after i head to another bar terrace to have a couple of drinks just so i could kill my inhibition...
Barman: "what would you like to drink?"
Me: "long island, please"
we were about 10 people in the terrace, i sit in the bar...
Barman: "i dunno why its so dead tonight, the weather is nice!"
Me: "true, where do you think everybody go?"
Barman: "i dunno i think Maddo, every tuesday they have a Drag show that is very good, everybody goes there, too bad, cuz i wanted to make some good money today"
I felt sorry, his intention of making money was totally going to be a failure but i felt like i need to help, so i thought: "i might stick around for a little bit, and give him some good tips"...
We instantly started talking, his name is Dennis, tall, muscular, white kid from Calgary!
He was starving so the security had gone for his Sushi, when the security came, the 3 of us chat about the Movie Festival that is happenning now in the city, soccer, planes and nightclubs... it was a very interesting talk... totally un-expected!
2 hours later, 4 long islands, and my 20 dolars tips... i was feeling, lets say: Tipsy! So i needed to go for a walk and clear up my mind... i said: "ciao guys, take it easy..."
Barman: "hey, go to Maddo, i'm going there after this, see you later"
I found it very curious that he was telling me that, cuz i never showed any kind of interess in having him as my companion for the night, but somehow it sounded good... he is Hot!
I walked... i wasnt sure of where Maddo was, cuz i've never been there... but as he said, it wasnt hard to find, cuz the whole crowed was there!
I stopped at the door to finish my smoke, a drag-queen came to me right away, claiming that i was hot, she kept pulling my t-shirt up, and showing me of to the rest of the peeps... i was very embarassed, but she made her point, she got me" "familiarized with the rest"... i was no longer an "alone guy desperate for some attention", i had gotten my "Ego Treat".
Inside of the bar... WOW... drag-queens all over... the show was very well done... we all know how drag shows are... Gloria Stephan, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Bonnie Taylor, Cher, Annie Lennox... i've seen them all... LOL... then it was time for a break and the drag host was talking, in french, saying that they had some new guests... some artists "in tha house"...
And she yelled: Eric (something)...
people was cheering and yelling... the Eric was Ok... i wasnt sure what kind of star he was... he climbed up to the stage, they talked for 30 sec... and then seemed like the Eric wasnt alone... so he called another star: Patricia (her face was familiar, she does one of the sitcoms i tried to watch during the afternoon)... then Patricia called: Jessica... (the people was going nuts, and i couldnt understand exactly why, but the fact that they were famous)... then Jessica called: Alexis!
(my heart stopped beating)
Pboom Pboom Pboom!
Everything started moving is slow motion!
Alexis was the TV Host guy i was so entusiastic watching his show in the afternoon! Yes, that same guy... i thought: "why i never meet people like that in the streets?" the same guy i smiled everytime i saw him smile", the same guy i was mesmorized by his energy and sympathy!
SLAP SLAP SLAP me, Bitch! (God is challenging me)
I started laughing, it was just too much of a coincidence... but then if we are aware, a coincidence is never a coincidence... there is always a message behind it, and whatever that one was, i was about to find out!
I decided to go to the bar, and get a beer... so i could plan my aproach to them, without looking like a "Star Chaser", of course saying what i'm saying now, and going up to him to say that i was watching him this afternoon on tv, would sound ridiculous, he would think i am a Fan, but i dont even watch tv... so i needed to be cautious! There was one thing i was sure of: "i have to meet him".
I stood at the bar, preparing my trap, and still enjoying the show! When... the group of the 4 quebecois stars comes close and ask me for space so they could use the bar...
I moved a lil... all i wanted was the "3 sec eye contact" with Alexis... but he never looked...
I noticed that the girls were already looking at me... i looked back... and one of the girls, Patricia, made me a sign with her hands as: "come here"...
i pretended i didnt see it, in fact, i wanted somebody else... no girls for tonight!
Then... after they gossip a little, Eric (the queen of the group) decided to make the move!
Eric: "my friends think you are cute"
Me: "thanks"
Eric: "are you american?"
Me: "no, i'm portuguese"
Eric: "Oh, portuguese tres bien, is your first time here?"
Me: "Yes"
(i was being short cuz sometimes i want somebody and i end up being with the friend, so i was avoiding that shit to happen)...
Eric went back to their spot... they were talking, i could tell, about me... and then... there it was...
3 sec eye contact with Alexis... he looked and he waved... LOL... I had spread my poison!
Eric came back asking me to go join them, i did, we introduced ourselves, and while Eric was hardly trying to make his move on me, Alexis was just chilling with the girls, dancing and playing... he is really funny and whatever energy he showed on the show, it was just his natural way of being!
Alexis: "do you wanna go for a smoke?" (with very strong french accent)
Me: "yeah i do"
Alexis: "they dont smoke, so we can go"
Me: "aight man, lets go"
During the smoke, we got to know each other better... it was a nice talk... my goal was done! I met the guy!
I never said anything about the tv show... we went back in... we danced with the girls and then it was their time to go home... we said Bye!
They were Gone!
I felt, lets say: Sorry! But it was ok, my short night had already been full of surprises!
I kept enjoying the everlasting Drag show, its a whole night of shows, and they were fun!
When... somebody pulled my arm... It was Alexis again!
LOL... oh wow... i knew trouble was coming!
Alexis:"what are you having?"
Me: "coca-cola"
Alexis:"no alcohol?"
Me: "nope, where are your friends?"
Alexis:"they left, do you want another one"
I had more than half of the cup full, so no need for another one... i showed him
Alexis: " you are hot"
Me: "so are you"
Alexis: "do you wanna come to my place"
Me: "i rather go to mine"
Alexis: "where is yours?"
Me": "Ontario, Ontario St"
Alexis: "mine is really close"
Me: "mine is not far"
Alexis: "so what you wanna do?"
Me: "do you want to go now?!"
Alexis: "yes, did you ever fuck in french?"
Me: "did you ever fuck in portuguese?"
Alexis: "french is not as big as portuguese"
Me: "i'm sure it isnt"
Alexis: "i've never been fucked"
(i hear that everyday)
Me: "me neither"
Alexis: "lets go"
We took a cab, once we got to my place, he started taking his clothes of... and then we started kissing... violently kissing...
Alexis: "i'm happy i'm with you"
Me: (no response)
Alexis: "let me eat it" (looking at my Oscar)
( the boy was nasty, loud and agressive)
i throw him in my bed (he is stronger but smaller than me, shorter) we were fooling around, he couldnt shut his mouth up...
I grabbed a condom...
Alexis: "wait, you are too big, i've never been fucked, let me fuck you"
Me: "no no no, i'll be easy with you"
Alexis: "please"
Me: "relax"
It didnt take more than 2 minutes, even tho he tried to avoid it, there it was the signs of Pleasure!
Alexis: "i'm sorry, you are too much, i got too excited"
(i smiled)
we were both really exausted just for those 2 minutes...
Alexis: "i have to go i work tomorrow at 8.30am"
Me: "yeah, i need to sleep too, i'm going back home tomorrow"
Alexis: "will i ever see you again?"
(i love to play the mysterious, i never answered)
we got dressed, i got a cab for him...
Alexis: "my number is 993.... can you memorize it, call me when you are back"
Me: "we will meet... ciao"
I totally inverted the situation, when he could've had been in control... now all i have to do, is wait for the scenes of the next episode!
And even now i just cant believe that i Fucked the guy i saw on TV that same afternoon! What a coincidence!
Soundtrack: I Saw the Sign, by: Ace of Base!

1 comment:

Anne-Julie said...

héhéhé !
Great story ;-)