Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test!


I just took a lil of my time to do a Enneagram test, i discovered that i'm type Six (6)
"i'm affectionate and skeptical"
and those are the tips of how to get along with me:

Be direct and clear.
Listen to me carefully.
Don't judge me for my anxiety.
Work things through with me.
Reassure me that everything is OK between us.
Laugh and make jokes with me.
Gently push me toward new experiences.
Try not to overreact to my overreacting.


As now you know... be aware... and if you want to make the test... let me know what type are you!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6711512663497470889

1 comment:

OliverC said...

ok smartie, here it goes:

If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure.
I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this.
Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally.
Ask me questions to help me get clear.
Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
I like a good discussion but not a confrontation.
Let me know you like what I've done or said.
Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.