Sunday, August 20, 2006

"The Witches of Beverly Hills"


Do you remenber that movie called, "The Witches of Eastwick" ?
If you dont, you should watch it... first time i saw it i was like 7 years old, and i kept it recorded in my mind... up till a couple of months ago when i re-watched it after finally finding it at HMV store!
I think, the reason why, its cuz i always wanted to have special powers, well, i'm already doing it in fiction, with the Power Rangers, but i always wanted to find those two other friends to do "The Craft" with... and i think i found them! LOL...
So... for the new "The Witches of Beverly Hills" instead of having: Cher, Susan Sarandon and Michelle Pfeiffer... you will have: Naomi Campbell, Paris Hilton and Paulo Pascoal!
You choose who plays who!
Now we just have to find the victim, in the original was Jack Nicholson (is he dead yet?)
This ideia was given to me by Diego.
A good potencial for the role, would be Ray DeRousse! LOL... (always wanting to kill my girls)
But our list has a lot more than that:
Oprah Winfrey (nothing is really new and fresh if there is no Gay on it, she could spend on us too)
Donald Trump (he really needs some hair advices, he is looking for a wife, we dont mind having a lil of the Trumps Empire)...
LOL... argh... it could go a lil longer... but...
As for new hotties in the market, the girls said: "Fuck Brad Pitt, Fuck Tom Cruise"
Lets bring to the table: Channing Tatum and Wentworth Miller! (if you look like that email me, you could have a role in the movie, LOL)...
" the girls wouldnt mind a channing tattoo, they would've went worth miles for it"
even tho we could choose some other hot fresh women... its enough with Naomi and Paris, they dont wanna lose the spotlight!
I have to give a shout to them: "Naomi its your 20th aniversary of career with sucess, Cheers babe, you are HOT eternely... Paris, Congrats you are the most over-rated person in the world, classified by the Guiness Book, you made history already, thats my girl!" hahahaha...
As for me... i just signed my biggest movie contract of all the times... by now! (",).
Well.. Ok OK... that was a trip... i loved it! Thanks... keep yourself Posted!
Soundtrack: Hollywood, by: Madonna!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!Baby whhat with OH my good I cant belive it ... she's so ... thinking of u...from mtl...Dan & Saona

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...perhaps I am being too hard on Paris Hilton. I seriously doubt it, but MAYBE...

Here is a little story I wrote in honor of our favorite non-entity:

http://forsammyray.blogspot.com/

There...it's out of my system.