Wednesday, August 09, 2006

... my nephew and my glasses...


... 4 months ago, my family was blessed with the birth of LIEDSON.
My new fresh, big eyed and headed nephew easily confused by the old ladies for a Girl!
He looks like a Ball... i dont know what kind! either Soccer or Basket...
Its been more than a month since i saw him last in Toronto. Today he is Back Home!
I put him in my Lap, he smiles and plays with his hands untill... he gets to my face and pulls my glasses off... he stares at me... and starts crying, shouting as if i had bitten those fluffy cheecks... but i dont do that yet... he screams and screams...
After doing the same things over 3 times, i wonder?
Does he get upset cuz he wants me to put the glasses back on, so he can drop them again?
or
Does he get upset cuz he doesnt like me with no glasses?
Does he think i am somebody else and starts screaming for help?
The truth is... i can never have him on my Lap for more then 5 minutes, cuz there the glasses go again... and so the shouting starts...
LOL... Liedson, Liedson... my dear Nephew...
He is too young to have a Soundtrack, but he does, and its: Cancion de Cuna (folk song)
P.S.: YES! Its my nephew on the pic and YES i was the photographer! LOL...

No comments: