Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lavalife UK...



do you believe in hot-lines? those phone lines that you call to find the "perfect match"...
would you believe it more, if you saw me making one of those comercials?
in fact, even though seems a little funny yes... i did a Lavalife Comercial... kinda saying:
"... if you wanna meet guys hot like me... call... 1-800-lavalife..."

after me and Samy had to travel at 3am, leaving Ottawa to Toronto, to be there at 7am for the job... we finally got to the place, on King st. Samy had to go shoot right away, he was even a bit late... but me... or no... i had two hours to sleep in the car before shooting... and of course, how could i not sleep if i was awaken since 3am?
2 hours later... 9am... time to wake up to go shoot, i couldnt believe my life, the sun had been bothering me ever since i arrived! i was un-rested! Still i had to get inside of the set...
make up, wardrobe, a lot of chatting with the other peeps... very interesting people!
There was the time to shoot... but a lil before, i heard i would have to kiss someone, i had no ideia, but i didnt mind much about the kissing, its only normal, if we are trying to make the audience believe that it was through lavalife that we found Love! LOL...
So i took a look around trying to figure out who i was suppose to be kissing... i saw... a lot of girls i would kiss...except one: Paradise.
And i dont know if "God" or whoever read my thoughts: "give me anyone but that girl", that Paradise was the girl i had to kiss... haaaa... i just wanted to kiss someone... uhm.. you know... "Kissable"... dont get me wrong she is adorable, just not my type...
(o feitico virou-se contra o feiticeiro, optima licao de vida)
Ok... Paradise: "i do love you gurrrl"...
You can see Lavalife on T.V. in Canada and UK... i never saw it... if you can, recorded it for me.. Plizzz....
Soundtrack: Call Me, by: Tweet.

No comments: