Wednesday, August 09, 2006

... this is what will come soon...


This is, this is, the first thing it is... me... its been a month since my birthday, its Leo Moon, time to challenge" love struggle", time to love, and love is my main priority in life... i love, you love, we love, they love, the world loves, the love loves itself... and here i go again... the first... will come soon...
For this Blog the soundtrack is What a Feeling, from Flashdance by Irene Cara... what i call the first song i heard in my Life! I was 4 years old when i first heard it... and it never left my Mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were such a magnificently BEAUTIFUL little man Pauloito. You look so sweet, innocent and full of wonder and trust here. May God always Bless You in Life! You are a Joy!

Star Life Baby!