Tuesday, August 15, 2006

JLo Loves Me!


"...if u had my love and i gave u all my trust would you confort me... tell me baby! and if some how you knew that your love for me is would be untrue, would you lie to me....tell me baby!..."

Well if u havent figured out just yet its Jennifer lopez... It all started on a summer day when i was 12 years old in front of my t.v. in toronto sitting on a very confy couch. As i was flicking through the channel...
I come a cross this music video, and a very petty woman was singing! As she was turning around, a huge shadow covered the sunlight that was coming in through my windows....and there it was... her ass!
...That day was the day that i learned what masturbation was. I tell you, it was a memorable experience!

By: Yerko.
Soundtrack: If U Had My Love, by Jennifer Lopez!

No comments: