Monday, August 21, 2006

"The Dreamer" is over!


10 years ago, i lost my virginity, the same night after, long hours of sex and multiple orgasms, i had a shower and i needed some perfume, as it was an habit for me to wear cologne everyday, and i was given a lil sample bottle of "The Dreamer", and i heard: "my ex wears that, its versace, its new"... (stupid bitch, you took away my pureness and talking about the ex?) Lets see the "bright side" you introduced me to what had become the Fragrance of a Decade! ahhahahaha...
I dont know if it was cuz i had fucking great sex for the first time, but when i openned the bottle, i instantly loved the smell of it... it was probably the "MEDUSA" effect (Medusa is a Goddess that if you looked at her in the eyes you could never get your eyes off her)... its also the symbol used by Versace (R.I.P.). Truth is i was never able to stop wearing the perfume... i fell in love with the scent of it... what a exquisite combination!!
Its been 10 years, i never wore another fragrance, if you know me, you know what i am talking about, the way i smell its like a "Brand", its registed, most of you enjoy it... hahahahahahahaha... i've changed so many things in my life, i never changed the way i smell!
Unfortunatly it was not a Best Seller and the Versace company, stop manufacturing it... and now, my last bottle is over and i cant find it anywhere...
So my dear friends thats the part where you pump in... go to the "Perfumary" close to you... and if you find a bottle of "the dreamer" let me know or just be nice and ship it to me!LOL... i'm sure you havent given me a birthday gift yet! LOL...
As for me i'll keep praying: "... Versace, nao sou digno que estejas no meu Armario, mas este perfume seu, bastaria para salvar-me... Amen"
I already wrote to Donatela, but i figure that its gonna take a while! I need it now! I get nauseous if i wear another one! You wouldnt undertand its been 10 years! LOL...
Aight.. so what are you waitting for? Plizzz go!
Soundtrack: Tell Him, by: Celine Dion and Barbara Streissand (everything started with this song)

3 comments:

sammyray said...

Hey, goofball...you can get it online:

http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/mf_items.html?cat=00756&cur_letter=d&gender=M&mv_pc=ZgoogleSpecific7

Just scour the internet and have a truckload sent to your house. LOL

I know you're smarter than this. LOL

sammyray said...

I love the description of the cologne:

FRAGRANCE NOTES - wild flowers, linen, amber and tobacco.

Ummm....PUKE!!!! I should be grateful I have never met you in person. You stink LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL Paulo lembrei-me dakela vez k estávamos no Chiado e tiveste uma dakeles atakes de consumismo :P fui ctg procurar uns cremes ou k era k precisavas e entrámos numa loja no rossio (mesmo lá em baixo no metro lol) e a mulher nos deu alta explicação sobre os perfumes and so. Disse k n deviamos guardar os frascos fora dais caixas pk perdia a característica e deu-te altas dikas sobre como usar and so on and so on uahaha remember? corremos buéda lojas nesse dia (fdx o k eu aturei uahaha j/k :P). Nesse dia lembro-me de tu falares nisso de que já usavas o mesmo perfume há buéda tempo e k era difícil pra ti mudar. Gostavas do cheiro, mas dps na pele n funcionava.
Vá, abração pa ti and keep up the good smell buddy =)

Rui/plim