Tuesday, August 15, 2006

... how good it feels being injected?...


... i love the adrenaline that runs through my body veins while the nurse puts the liquid in the syringe...
and when it goes in?
... ufff...
what a rush!
... i would love if the nurse could just move it a lil bit so i could feel it more...
...OMG...
and when it comes out?
... i end with the feeling of: I WANT IT MORE!
by: Yerko, said about going to get an injection of antibiotic for a tooth infection.
So much Pasion you would be Amazed!
Soundtrack: Dont Stop, by: Paulo Pascoal

1 comment:

OliverC said...

Querido Paulo
Olha que sorpresa. Estava eu a correr para apanhar o comboio (ou trem, segundo uma certa Barbara), e decidi no ultimo minuto dar uma olhada ao msn...and there you were, logged on, showcasing your new blog. Wow, I couldn't believe that you had started one; not only did you start one without telling me, but I am mentionned ONCE as an astute logopedist that helped you pronounce a stupid word.Full stop. Mmmmmmm. I thought I deserved more space...? Or is it my ego playing tricks on me? I am happy on one side that my own blog inspired you to write, which you do with lots of energy and sincerity. On the other side, I am sad that I am not there in the way I expected to be...Life does have funny ways...Regarding your comment on my blog, I didn't publish it because it was a bit too sexual for my audience (non existent so far, I know): I imagined my dad learning about my "strong fantasies" and I couldn't bear with the idea. I tried to edit your comment,but Blogger doesn't have that feature so far. As far as this comment is concerned, you don't HAVE to publish it necessarily...It might spoil the overall good mood ambiance of your page...