Thursday, August 24, 2006

"V" for "Virginity-Less"


It was a beautifull summer day, in Lisbon, the portuguese capital...
I had arriven in town for the summer holidays, from Spain, i decided to get a summer job.
I was 14 years old, went to the interview and got the job at "Virgin Megastore", located in Restauradores, meaning downtown Lisbon!
After I been working there for a couple of weeks, it definetly made me Love music even more, i was aware of all the new artists and albums, music in general, i was also a very good sells young teenager! LOL...
One of the days i was working and suddenly i see... i see the Woman that would make of me a Man (if having sex makes you a man anyway)
She was short, dark brown hair, very tanned skin, big brown eyes, beautifull lips... she was there... Looking for an Enrique Iglesias cd!
I asked if she needed help, she said yes, she looked at me in the eyes, i felt like a cupid narrow striking my heart, i wasnt confortable with the feeling, i was too young, and a bit shy, but i took her to the spot where she could listen to the cd.
I tried to keep on working, but... her eyes, her eyes were following me around, every move, every step i took...
My time to leave, came, it was time to go home... i went downstairs, undressed the uniform, and came back up, kind of expecting to see her again...
But she was gone!
I felt kinda disappointed, i felt like i should've had asked for a number, you know, kids talk!
Even tho she looked much older than me, i wasnt affraid to make a move, but it was too late, she was Gone!
I left the store... heading to the Metro Station (subway) when suddenly she is coming the other way, like, i was going down, she was coming up!
We crossed, our eyes interacted... there it was again, the LOOK!
I kept on going down, and she kept on going up!
I thought: "Shit i should've said something" then "imma go after her"
And so i did... i decided to go up towards her... and when i finally see her again... she was coming down! LOL... We crossed again!
I got desperate, affraid of being obvious and affraid of she thinking i was chasing her (and i was).
So I decided to go talk to her... i went down, and when i was about to say a word she said:
"Ola, tens esqueiro" or "Hi, do you have a lighter"
and i had, so i handed it to her...
There was the stupid akward silence while she was enjoying the first drags of her smoke!
I couldnt think of anything to say... so i said: "hey, do you have a sister called Mafalda?"
(obviously i totally made it up, i never knew a Mafalda in my life, but in the Cartoons) LOL...
She said: "no, do i look like her?"
I said: "yes, actually..." (there i was i had made my move)
We talked while walking, a lot, she asked me where my accent was from, i was living in spain at the moment, and her mother was spanish, she was from Madeira (one of the portuguese islands) and so we had a lot to talk about... we talked and talked... then we went to "Augusta Street" (its like a main street for consumers)... we sit in one of the tables and asked for a coffee... (i had never had coffee till that day, but somehow i didnt want her to think i was a kid)
I kept pretending i was an adult very well...
It was 4pm when i left work, and we talked so much that suddenly it was 11pm! We were talking for only 7 hours! I felt like i knew her my whole life... LOL... It was great!
I said i had to go home, she said she did too, i said we could share a cab, she said that it was ok, cuz we lived close by, but my stop was first, and then hers... she didnt mind!
During the talk she told me she was 25 years old! Thats only 11 years older than me! LOL...
I was In Love! It was Love at the first Sight! LOL... (says Kylie Minogue!)
She was the most beautifull thing i had ever seen! I said i was 19 years old!
She told me i was very Mature for my age! (can you imagine if i had said i was 14?) LOL...
We took the Cab... we kept on talking, i didnt know i could talk with someone for so long, but i was enjoying every single moment of it!
We got to my place, i asked if she wanted to say Hi to my aunt... she said Yes!
I used to live in a "Barrio" called Madredeus, it was only houses, small houses, with 2-3 floors and a garden... like little "American Dream", the Ex-president of Portugal, was my neighbour, his name was: Ramalhantes (is he dead yet?).
As i was just staying for the summer, i had my room in the actual living room of the house, so the front door would take us straight to my little room... we passed it, and we went to the dinning-room where my aunt was watching T.V., i introduced them, my aunt said: "WOW, you are beautifull" i felt so proud! She felt unconfortable!
Then we went back to my (living) room, and we decided to play the cd that she had just bought: Enrique Iglesias! LOL... we kept on talking... seriously i dont even remenber about what i just know that we talked so much so much, we always had something to talk about!
Then there was the akward silence again!
She asked me: "do you have the new Celine Dion cd?"
I said: "yes"
She said: "can you play it?" (her voice was like water to my ears, so clear and soft)
I said; "sure"
I grabbed the cd, and... Play!
She said: "Please put the song number 6, listen to the words, and imagine thats me talking... thats how i feel"
LOL... my english wasnt even good at the moment, but for some reason i understood it all!
The song said:
"i'm scared, so affraid to show i care...
will he think i'm weak, if i tremble when i speak...
what if, there is another one he is thinking of...
maybe he is in love, i'd feel like a fool... life can be so cruel... i dont know what to do...
... but what you must understand, you cant let the chance to love him pass you by...
tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes... and whisper tender words so soft and sweet...
hold him close to feel his heart beat...
... love will be the gift you give yourself..."
Those were the frases i could understand... and suddenly my heart started beating so so so fast!
My whole body was shaking, i couldnt speak, i was trembling sit in the table where the cd player was... she was in a chair in front of me... i felt like she could feel my body through the floor, it was like an earthquake...
She went down in her knees, and held my knees, i went down aproaching her face...
and there it was my "First Kiss"...
Her tongue felt like velvet caressing mine, i could feel her breath on my face, her smell, the touch of her hands in the back of my neck... i felt like i wanted to be there forever!
Like i could just "PAUSE"my Life!
We kissed, and we kissed, and we kissed... i couldnt stop shaking, but there was no need for words!
Then when we for a while stopped... i turned off the lights and guide her to my Mattress, cuz i had no bed, and i lighten some candels... i knew it was about to happen, i wanted to make it "Special"...
We lay down, all while kissing... then i said: "i've never done this before"
She said: "No? dont worry i'll take good care of you"
We both smiled... and there i was inside of her body! Such warm, cozy place i could live inside of her!
As if we had melt into ONE! As if there was nowhere else i wanted to be! As if i was finally a MAN!
The night fell and the morning rase! We didnt get much sleep! I was 14! LOL...
In the morning my aunt passed by my room to go to work... i felt so proud, i almost stood up naked in front of her... but she, she was embarassed!
We spent the whole day in Bed! It was amazing, i can still feel, chills when i think of it!
That was my First Time!
Reality Check: "of course we were never able to have a relationship, she kept on saying i was too young even tho i wanted to proove her wrong. We met 2 more times during that summer, one of them she took me to her house, she had 11 dogs, LOL... then i went back to Spain, and 6 years after i met her again, and we had sex, it was still amazing, now we talk pretty often and we even met last year before i came to Canada, she is married now, but what i want to say is that i'm happy for being able to have her still in my Life!"
Soundtrack: Could i have this kiss forever, by: Enrique Iglesias duet w/ Whitney Houston!

2 comments:

sammyray said...

Hmmmm...sweet story, beautiful :) It's the second time out of three posts where you talk about her. Got something on your mind?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Brutal o post! Que história e a cena de vcs ainda se darem... Curti bué :)

Rui/plim