Sunday, August 13, 2006

Flight AC 449... to Toronto!


6am... friday... the alarm buzz... whatta hell? why so early?
its the begginning of the day that might change my life forever... or not!
i stand up... wash my face, and get my first cigarrette of the day...
6.30am my alarm buzz again... whatta hell? why so early?
i had 4 more hours to go, i couldnt fall asleep anymore, i couldnt think of what to do to kill my anxiety... or not!
7am... again the buzz, i'm starting to hate the sound... whatta hell? why so early?
turn on the computer, play my music for the day, deja vu, talk with my friends on the other side of the ocean...
suddenly 8am, wow... time to get ready and rush out to get the bus to Toronto... or not!
9am... i am ready... went up to my parents room... knock knock, "come in"... my dad doing the bed... my mom doing her make up... i have to go, no wait we go with you...
wait wait wait wait...
9.30am time to catch the bus, but, i wasnt there, i was dropping my dad at the embassy... my mom says: "you lost your bus? oh sorry i thought it was at 10am".
i really had to be in Toronto by 3pm... but there is no way i could be there if not taking the bus at 9.30, that i had just lost... my car is in the mechanic... oh shit... suddenly i felt lost, i need to be professional...
(plimmm)
lets take a plane... or not?
and there we were, on the way to the aeroport...
10.30am... next flight 11am... not much time, so straight to the check in... 400$ later...
Check-in guy: "wanna check your bag?"
Me: " no, i rather take it with me"
Check-in guy: "ok, gate 16, boarding at 11am, you have to go there now..."
Me: "Thank you..."
At the gate 16:
Security: Sir, you have two scissors in your bag, and a lot of liquids (perfume, face creams, tooth paste...)... i give you two options either you throw it all out, or you will have to check the bag in.
Me: WHAT? (my perfume and my creams in the garbage? he might be insane!).
i had to go back to the balcany and check my bag in...
and so after an hour there i was in Toronto... but my bag wasnt... why? late check-in!... and i had to wait 2 hours more till i got it... good thing this time, i had time... or not!
3.00pm i had a rehearsal with casting director Jeff... so he could tell me goods and bads of my acting...
4.15pm i had a meeting with the production of the movie "late fragments"... the movie that could change it all, but i dont dare to try... not yet... i am not ready!
5pm... i met up with music producer "Dove", we met up casually, and decided to go for a coffee, or me some beer, its friday, i needed to get it going sooner... LOL... just cuz i was in Toronto.
after 2 hours of talking about music and life... about Dove's trip to India and the Festivals that will happen soon... it was time to split... (Dove i definetly think you should move to Germany, its going to do you well...1. you are Fierce!)
7.30... another ocasional meeting, this time with "Simon", one of my favorites ford models on earth... he was supppose to play me on my video, but it never happenned, we were chatting for a long time... until i said i'd let him go on his roll-blades... or not!
10.00pm Lube Bar... a apple martini... a cigarrette... 3 brazilians, again, it might be my lucky charm... Bruno, Arrainha and Ivan... all 18 years old... they said: "we stand in the corner here, then in the corner there... and thats our night! us we cant get in..." LOL...

11.oopm Tango night club... some drag show... 3 smirnoff ice...
12:midnight... Diego shows up... a pitcher of beer... hip-hop steps... time to move...
3am Fly night club some special party... a lot of 80's music... a red-bull...
6am... 24 hours later... time to go to bed... whatta hell? why so early?


Soundtrack: Tainted Love, by Marilyn Manson...

No comments: